- “Lion Jointing Mortar” is a thin bed, high strength, pre-mixed, quality assured mortar compressing of Ordinary Portland Cement, Specially Silica Sand and Polymers. It is specially German formulated and easily applied, giving a better bonding with higher air entering properties.
“Lion Jointing mortar” is a masonry mortar for use in laying various types of fly ash/concrete bricks, AAC block and stones. It replace conventional Jointing Mortar of 12-18mm thickness with highly versatile 3-5 mm thickness mortar.
- Lion Jointing mortar is a masonry mortar for use in laying various types of fly ash/concrete bricks, AAC block, Concrete block and stones.
- Uniform quality and strength due to quality control and produce under strict supervision in factory.
Easy to handle, mix, transportation save lot of energy which is required in conventional method / system.
Available in convenient packing of 40 kg which are easy for company self transportation, handling & use
No special / skill person required for joining of AAC blocks, Concrete block masonry.
Wall join with LION JOINTER can be plaster or paint earlier compare to wall join with conventional mortar.
Wall in which LION JOINTER has been used gets more strength in lesser time as compare to other materials.
Skip the activities of supervision & monitoring the quality of mortar at site.
- Easy to mix and use dry mortar saves Water, Sand, Cement & Time.
Joint thickness minimum3/5 mm against 10 mm to 25 mm in other material.
No curing required to the joints after installation in AAC Block Masonry against other conventional Cement
No wastage during use against conventional cement mortar
- Just add 27%-30% water in 40kg Lion Block Jointing bag.
- 40 kg BOPP Export Quality Bag
- During cold weather, protect finished work from use until fully cured.
Contains Portland cement and silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Do not take internally. Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung problems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Factory sealed bags of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year* if stored off the ground in a dry area, at 21°C and 50% RH. *High humidity will reduce the shelf life of bagged product
- Lion brings the widest range of Construction Material & Chemical.
Lion ECO Tex (Texture Plaster)
Lion Glass Mosaic Adhesive
Lion Sparkle L-Poxy Epoxy