- Lion Easy is an acrylic co-polymer based highly ﬂexible elastomeric coaling for building Exteriors. It
is used as a liquid applied waterprooﬁng membrane for all types of building terraces. The coating performance can be
enhanced for large roofs, by providing a ﬁber mesh that is embedded orsandwiched between the coats.
- Good crack bridging property.
Water based with high impermeability.
Can be tinted with awater based stainer.
Possesses anti-fungal & anti-algue properties.
Aesthetic appeal & protection against water. a Can with stand temperature
Better ﬁlm thickness. (provides 1mm dry ﬁlm thickness in 3 coats)
High tensile strength & bonding strength.
Non- toxic. breathable
- Mainly designed for exterior Building roofs/ Terraces, RCC & cement & plaster surface. Slopping roofs, Chaja & parapetwalls.
- Nature : Single component
Appearance : White
Recoating Period : 5 hours(at 30° C)
Performance Properties (After 7 Days Cure) :
Tensile Strength (Mpa) : 1.5 Mpa (ASTM D 2370) Elongation(%) : 300% (ASTM D 2370)
Pull offAdhesion : 1. 3 Mpa (ASTM D 4541) Initial Hardness (Shore A) : 65 (ASTM D 2240)
Resistance to water Penetration (0. 2 Kglcm ) for6 hrs : 0 mm (Adopted DIN 1048)
- 25 to 30 sq. Feet' In three coat.
- Surface Preparation : The surface should be Clean from any loose dust particles, grease or any old ﬂaking paints.
Any growth of fungus or algae has to be removed by wire brush followed by watercleaning.
- Primer : 1stcoatofprimer (Lion Prime Coat)
Finish : Three coats of Lion Easy coating.
- 1st coat of Lion Easy—5% dilution with potable water.
2nd coat of Lion Easy—5% dilution with potable water.
3rd coatshould be used undiluted to get required DFT.
- Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Store in shed, protecting from direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature.
In extremely hot temperature condition, store In a temperature controlled environment (i.e.
Less than 30°C)
Lion Sparkle L-Poxy Epoxy