- Lion Epoxy Flooring is a three Component epoxy system Formulated using 100% solvent free BisphenolAalong with Epoxy Hardener in orderto provide self—leveling High -Gloss Epoxy Toppings with very Low VOC
- Coatings Floors in all industries such as automobile. Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Tool Rooms. Machine Shops, Food and Chemical Manufacturing units etc. Special grade Epoxy especially to suit transformer industry where high loads are moved on air castors.
- Primer : Apply Lion Prime Coat on dry surface @ 150 grams Isq meter approximately and do not mix it
- with any ﬁller. In case of damp or under prepared or old surface use Lion Prime Coat.
Usage Instructions : Open the resin can and mix it with pigment. Use 300 Grams of pigment in case of dark shades or up to 350 grams in case of very light shades. Mix the pigment and Resin for few minutes and add ﬁller slowly and mix until a thick free ﬂow solution is made. Add Hardener and mix for 2-3 minutes. Apply using Notch Trowel of required size and ﬁnish using spike rollers. Application Thickness 1-2mm.
- Drying Time : 12 Hours after application. Walk dry 24 Hours. Full Load minimum 48-60 Hours @ 30 degree Celsius.
- Material may be stored in cool & Dry conditions.
Property Values Compressive Strength (psi) 6500-7000 Tensile strength (psi) 2000-2200 Flexural Strength (psi) 4000 4Kg
- Resin with 2 Kg hardener and 8 kg ﬁller, pigment 300 grams per kit add 50 grams extra for light shades for 1 mm. For2mm, 4 kg resin with 2kg hardenerand 10 kg ﬁllerfor 2mm (pigmented 2mm)
- AllColourtech Shades Pot Life@ 30 Deg Celsius 45 minutes
- 6 Months.