- Lion Heat Guard is a heat reducing cum waterprooﬁng coating composed of acrylic polymer,
microspheres, property selected & graded Inert ﬁllers, light fast & weather durable white pigment, additives & water as
medium. It is used as heat insulating coating on building rooftops & exterior walls because it help in reducing power
consumption substantially by reducing the load on air—conditions and keeps the interiors cool with additional function of
- Reduces the conductivity of heat from exterior to interior, thus lowers the temperature.
Water based with high impermeability. 0 Can be tinted with a water based stainer.
UV and IR resistant.
Possesses anti-fungal & anti-algue properties.
Aesthetic appeal & protection against water. 0 Non-loxic water based system
Reduction in electrical consumption for air— conditioner, save energy coast
- Terraces and rooftops of building-cemenlitious, asbestos & metal surface
Exterior walls of buildings.
Cold shortages, computer server rooms. electrical control panel rooms, etc
Metal & concrete storage tanks for water, chemicals and fuel in petrochemical industry
- Surface Preparation :
The surface should be clean from any loose dust particles, grease or any old Raking paints. Any growth of fungus or algae has to be removed by wire
brush followed by water cleaning.
All surface cracks up to 5mm width should be ﬁlled with crack seal. Crack more than 5mm and all separation gaps should be ﬁlled. up with
Lion Premium SBR Latex modiﬁed mortaroras speciﬁed.
- Primer : 1stcoator primer(Lion Prime Coat)
Finish : Apply3 coats of Lion HeatGuard
- Apply ﬁrst coat of Lion Heat Guard 5% dilution with potable water.
Apply 2 coats of Heat shield without any dilution by brush or roller at an interval of 5-6 hrs.
- Nature : Single component
Appearance : White
Elongation : >150 %
Re coating Period : 5-6 hours ( at 30°C)
Coating thickness : 110-120 mic. DFT for2 coats
- By brush, roller & spray.
- Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing. Store in shed, protecting from direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature.In extremely hottemperature condition, store in a temperature controlled environment(l.e. Less than 30°C)
- 20 to 25 sq. Feet in two coals. (Coverage may vary depending upon the texture and
porosity of the surface.)