- Lion Prime Coat is a water based primer composed of acrylic polymer, it is used as a primer over exterior & interior building walls as well as roofs, slopes before application orvarious exterior and interiorwater based coatings.
- Good binding of chalky or porous substrates and over coating.
Water based with good impermeability.
Used as a primer on internal and external surfaces.
Suitable for high alkaline substrates.
Provides deep penetration thus imparts excellent substrate adhesion.
Provides excellent efﬁorescence resistance due to its chemical.
- Terraces rooftops of building-cementitious, asbestos, brick false and ceiling, concrete surface. etc. Exterior of buildings & plastered walls.
- Surface Preparation :
The surface should be clean from any loose growth dust particles
or grease or any old ﬂaking paints. Any growth of fungus or algae has to be removed by
wire brush followed by water cleaning.
All surface crack more cracks up to 5mm width
should be ﬁlled with crack seal.
Crack More than 5 mm and all separation gaps should be
ﬁlled up with Lion Premium SBR Latex modiﬁed mortar or as speciﬁed.
Recommended application system Dilute Lion Premium Coat with in proportion of 2 : 1 and stirwell until a
uniform consistency in achieved. Apply a single coat of Lion Premium Coat & allow it to
dryfor3 to 4 hrs. Before commencing to furtherﬁnish coats.
- 45 to 50 sq. Feet in two coats. (Coverage may vary depending upon the texture and
porosity of the surface.)
- By brush, roller & spray.
- Nature : Single
component Appearance : White
Tensile Strength, Nlmm2 : >2.0
Bonding strength : Excellent to porous substrates.
Density @25°c.glcc : 1.3
Weathering resistance : Excellent
Efflorescence resistance : No efﬂorescence in paintﬁlm
- Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Store in shed, protecting from direct sunlight and awayfrom extreme temperature.
In extremely hot temperature condition, store in a temperature controlled environment (i.e.
Less than 30°C)
Lion Glass Mosaic Adhesive
Economical Tile Adhesive (ETA) LT-11