- Excellent alkali&efﬂorescence resistances.
Excellent substrate penetration & top-coat adhesion.
Chemical barrierto salt migration.
- Long-life high-class appearance oftopcoat.
Less topcoat & re-painting required.
Prevention oftop coatdefects.
- Salt Guard 2020 is a specially Salt Based coating which acts as an anti-efﬂorescence coating and
prevents the growth of ant—micro able bacteria and saltformation on the wall.
- To be applied overconcrete, plastered or brick, masonry surfaces.
- Nature : Single component,liquid
Color : Yellow
SpeciﬁCGravityat30°C : 1.03:0.03
Inter-coatinterval : 4t06Hrs
Dilution : No Dilution
Coverage : 70-80sq.ft.per2 coats/ltr.
DFT : 100p
- Clean the surface with Salt Guard 2020 (separately available) brush and ensure no loose particle remains on the substrate. On the Clean and dry substrate apply itwith the help of a brush.Application is to be done till saturation level is achieved. Allow it to dry for 1-2 Hrs. then apply second coat and after 24 hrs apply top coating.
- Tools and equipment can be easily cleaned with water. If dries, it should be scrapped off.
- In order to preserve all the properties, store the material in the original un-opened containers in cool and
Shelf life is 24 months
Lion Glass Mosaic Adhesive
Lion Grout Admix Power A-1
Lion Sparkle L-Poxy Epoxy