Sparkle Tipro Epoxy for Floor N’ Wall
Sparkle Tipro Epoxy for Floor N’ Wall is an Tipro Epoxy specifically designed to enhance aesthetics and performance. It is suitable for use with ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, glass mosaic tiles, designer tiles and natural stone.
Good aesthetic appeal
Strong & Durable
Chemical & Temperature resistant
How To Apply
When the tiles have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
Sparkle Grout for Floor N’ Wall
Sparkle Grout is an Tipro Epoxy specifically designed to enhance aesthetics It is available in 3 finishes – Gold, Silver & Copper
Mixing & Application
1. Before grouting, remove all dust & impurities from the tiles. Dampen the tiled surface with a sponge.
2. Pour the contents of Part A & Part B into a pail and mix together for 1 min.
3. Add the part C filler powder ¾ of the content and mix together. Add remaining filler powder if required to achieve desired consistency.
4. Fill the joints using a rubber float.
5. Remove the excess grout, holding the float diagonally.
6. After 30-45 min of the application of the grout, scrub the surface of the tile & joint with clean water and scrubber provided to remove any excess grout.
7. Draw a clean cloth and drag across the tile to remove any residue.
8. Next day clean the grout haze from the tile with clean water
EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS:
1. Existing joints in concrete must be carried through tile work and shall confirm to architectural details.
2. Interior installations shall have movement joint spaced a maximum of 10m X 10m. For exterior areas it shall be spaced at 5m X 5m and shall confirm to architectural details.