- Lion Binder is economical on-site mix additive to be mixed with cement, for ﬁxing tiles &
Cement Plaster. Lion Binder exhibits very high water retention and thus reduces the absorption of
water in to porous substrates. It provides workability, sufﬁcient sag resistance as well as appropriate
setting time. The adjustability is good even at low dosages and high ambient temperatures It makes
cementAll most cured.
- Improves adhesion. Good adjustability time with high water retention even at elevated
temperature. High open time & anti sag properties. Excellent waterprooﬁng properties. Suitable for
Ceramic, Vitriﬁed tiles, Granite, Heavy Stone etc. Suitable for Cement plaster. It can be used with
both grey and white cement.
- The surface should be clean, and free from dirt, oil or grease before application of conventional
- Machan or leveling bed.
Ideally leveling bed I Machan should be prepared using Cement: Sand: Water in the ratio of1 :6: 1.
Easy to work forvarious application.
- Colour : White
Appearance : Free ﬂowing Powder
Mixing ratio. : 1 :3 or 1 :3 .5
Bulk Density : 075 g l ml
ShearAdhesion Strength (KN)
(A) Dry Condition
At 24 hrs under normal lab Condition. Minimum 2.5 kn
At 14 days under normal lab Condition. Minimum 8.0 kn
(B) HeatAgeing Condition at 14 days Minimum 4.0 kn
(C) Wet condition at 14 days Minimum 4. 0 kn
- 50 kg cement 300 gm Lion binder
- Factory sealed bag of this product are guaranteed to be ofﬁrst quality for One (1 ) year* if stored off
the ground in a dryarea.
Economical Tile Adhesive (ETA) LT-11