- Cementitious grouts are blend of Portland cement, graded aggregates, fortifiers and color-fast pigments.
Suitable for interior and exterior applications,
Cementitious grouts are used for porous & absorbent type tiles, non-vitreous clay tiles, marble and glazed wall tiles
- Lion Tile Grout are used for porous & absorbent type tiles, non-vitreous clay tiles, marble and glazed wall tiles
- Color fast.
Weather resistant and easy maintenance.
Non-shrinking and non-cracking.
Easy to apply and clean.
No wet curing required when used with latex.
- Step 1
• Allow adhesive bed to set 24 hours before grouting commences.
• Ensure that joints are dry, clean or free of contaminants.
• Lion Colour Grout with clean water as per the recommended mix ratio
• Mechanical mixing is recommended to obtain a uniform coloured mortar.
• Ensure pigments are throughly dispersed during mixing.
• Apply grout into joints using a grout float/rubber squeegee.
• Apply to a small areas at time
• Clean excess or residue grout promptly using a damp cloth or sponge;before it dries out.
• When grout is sufficient firm, polish tile surface with a clean dry cloth to remove grout film / haze.
• Allow grout to set for 24-48 hours
• The Paste should be kept away from direct sunlight, heat and used within 2 hours of preparation (after mixing with water)
- Application Temperature : Above 5°C - 50°C
Working time (Pot Life) : 45 minutes
Setting Time : 24 hours
Density : 1.68 g/cm³
Joint Width : up to 3 mm wide.
Mix Proportion :4 ltrs Water or Latex Admixture to 10kg Lion Colour Grout
- 20-30 Running ft. per 1kg. with notch trowel for a bed of 3-4mm.
- Contains Portland cement and silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Do not take internally. Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung problems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
Protect finished work from traffic or damage by other trades for an extended period of time during cold weather conditions. At room temperature conditions 70 °F (20°C), protect overnight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Factory sealed bag of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year* if stored off the ground in a dry area. *High humidity will reduce the shelf life of bagged product.
- Lion brings the widest range of Construction Material & Chemical.